Our current employment opportunities are posted here. When applying, please be sure to include a completed Teaching or Non-Teaching Staff Application Form, or an IMP Application Form. These forms are located at the end of this page along with general information which is applicable to all vacancies (including relief).
Applications for relief positions are also welcome. Applicants should include the appropriate Teaching or Non-Teaching Application Form, or an IMP Application Form along with their resume and a cover letter.
Applicants must be actively involved in a Protestant Christian Church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle. Candidates must possess or obtain a Working with Children Check and police clearance certificate.
For any queries related to any of our advertised positions, please contact the Business Office.
Full-Time Mathematics Teacher
- Teach Maths across Years 7 – 12
- Including Maths Essentials
Full-Time English Teacher
- Teach English across Years 7 – 10
- Possibility of teaching a Senior Literature Class
Full-Time Special Needs EA
- Learning support for students with disabilities
- Predominantly from Years 7 – 8
Full-Time Music Teacher
- Teach Music across Years 7 -10
- Teach General and ATAR Music
- Manage the College Bands and Choir
HaSS Teachers – FTE Negotiable
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- Teach one or more of the follow areas; HaSS across Years 7 – 10 and ATAR Geography
- Full-Time or Part-Time (FTE Negotiable)
- Teach one or more of the following areas, the VET program and Business Studies Cert II