International Students

International Students

We are a registered CRICOS provider, so enrolment applications from international families are always welcome. You can use our Enquiry Form to request further information, or browse our International Students Handbook to learn more about how we can meet your needs as an overseas families.

We appreciate that re-locating overseas can often be a daunting and complicated task, and settling your child into a new and unfamiliar school can sometimes be difficult. Our aim is to assist you in making this transition to studying in Australia as smoothly as possible, and we believe you will find Rehoboth provides a safe and nurturing environment.


In addition to our standard Enrolment Policy and enrolment process, international families are required to provide:

  • Evidence of Income Tax status in Australia, such as a latest Tax Assessment
  • A copy of your Passport and Visa. Please copy page with Date of Arrival stamp and photo, for both parents and each student that is being enrolled.

Certificate of Entry and Health Cover

Once your application has been processed we will issue you a letter stating the enrolment status of your children. We are also happy to assist you in arranging health cover for the duration of your stay.

Ready to Start the Enrolment Process?

Partner with us to develop the whole child, which includes their spiritual, moral, and academic growth, and their personal and social development.

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top