- What does the end of the year look like to you as parents and students, apart from achieving WACE? Do you want to finish with a sense of purpose? What does that look like?
- Do you want to finish this year happy and less stressed? What does that picture look like now? What does it look like at the end of the year?
- How do you define success and failure?
- What relationships would you like to have at the end?
- What roles do you have in your life that need to be nurtured?
- How do your plans and goals sit in the context of your relationship with God and His purpose in your life?
The truth about kids and the educational systems they are in is that there is no cookie-cutter way that will work with every single child. What helps one kid understand the lesson better may be doing virtually no change for the other, maybe even leaving them more confused. As a teacher, this can get frustrating