3 Schools, 2 Campuses, 1 Vision
We operate two campuses located in the southern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. Our Wilson campus caters for students from Kindergarten to Year 6, while Kenwick caters for students from Kindergarten to Year 12. Both campuses are easily accessible by car, bicycle, or public transport. The College also operates three bus routes, including a service between the two campuses.
Whether you prefer to send your child to Wilson or Kenwick Primary, we are able to offer consistent educational programs between both campuses. In some cases, teachers will travel between campuses to deliver lessons.
- Instrumental Music Program
- LOTE (Indonesian)
- Literature Appreciation
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education, including after school sports
- Well-maintained libraries available at all schools
- Church History and Bible Studies
- Missions focus – students are able to voluntarily contribute to the College’s missions beneficiaries
- After school care – located at Kenwick, with a bus service for Wilson students
Visit here for more information about our education programs.
Click below to find out more about each campus.
Our Business Office is located at the Kenwick campus and is open 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Our staff here are able to assist with a range of matters:
- All non-academic enquiries
- Financial management (including payment of fees)
- Human resource management (including job applications)
- Facilities management (grounds and buildings)
- ICT management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Community relations and College promotions