An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Library Technician to join our team in a part-time capacity (Tuesdays and Fridays) in July 2023.
This is a long service leave cover position that will be in place from July – September 2023.
If you have an engaging and vibrant personality and have a love for sharing life and faith with staff and students, this is the role for you.
About the Position
Based at our Wilson Primary Campus, you will be responsible for the overall administration of the library on a day-to-day basis. Delivering service to staff and students in addition to maintain library programmes, record keeping, subscriptions and services.
What You Need to Succeed
Apart from the necessary qualifications, we look for people who are a great cultural fit. Rehoboth is a community of Christians – parents and staff alike – and we are all about supporting each other in our spiritual walks and encouraging students to explore their faith and discover their God-given gifts.
Because of the deeply Christian nature of our College, we consider all staff to be role models to students, no matter what position they have. We take your active involvement in a local Protestant Christian church, a deeply committed Christian lifestyle, and ability to articulate your personal Christian faith as evidence of your desire to help build a vibrant Christian community at Rehoboth.
You will also need to have exceptional communication skills and have an outstanding ability to work collaboratively with staff and students.
Here are the essential criteria for the position:
- you must be actively involved in a local Protestant Christian church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle;
- you must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check;
- you must be willing to obtain a Department of Education Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check.
How to Apply
For more information on the role, please read the position description below.
Position Description: Library Technician (PDF)
Steps to apply:
- head to our website and apply by completing the Non-Teaching Staff Application Form;
- include a comprehensive resume;
- include a letter of reference from your church pastor/minister; and
- provide a certified copy of your qualifications.
The closing date is Thursday 23 February 2023.