We are seeking a highly motivated ICT Technician to join our team in a full-time capacity as soon as possible.
If you are tech-savvy, embrace a forward-thinking approach, are a critical thinker, reliable and have a love for sharing life and faith with staff and students, this is the role for you.
About the Position
The position presents a unique opportunity for an ICT Technician to provide support for the use of business technology and innovative education practices in core areas across the College. You will be assisting with all aspects of the management of student and staff devices and the College network, in line with the position description.
What You Need to Succeed
Apart from the necessary qualifications, we look for people who are a great cultural fit. Rehoboth is a community of Christians – parents and staff alike – and we are all about supporting each other in our spiritual walks and encouraging students to explore their faith and discover their God-given gifts.
Because of the deeply Christian nature of our College, we consider all staff to be role models to students, no matter what position they have. We take your active involvement in a local Protestant Christian church, a deeply committed Christian lifestyle, and ability to articulate your personal Christian faith as evidence of your desire to help build a vibrant Christian community at Rehoboth.
You will also need to have exceptional technical and interpersonal skills and have an outstanding ability to work collaboratively with staff, students, and contractors.
Here are the essential criteria for the position:
- you must be actively involved in a local Protestant Christian church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle;
- you must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check;
- you must be willing to obtain a Department of Education Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check; and
- refer to the position description for role specific essential criteria.
How to Apply
For more information on the role, please read the position description below.
Steps to apply:
- head to our website and apply by completing the Non-Teaching Staff Application Form;
- include a comprehensive resume;
- include a letter of reference from your church pastor/minister; and
- provide a certified copy of your qualifications.
The closing date is Sunday 19 March 2023