With all the various forms to be completed and documents required, the enrolment process can sometimes seem overwhelming. Our aim is to make this process as uncomplicated for you as possible, so that we can focus on establishing a strong partnership with you and your children as they begin at Rehoboth. Use the checklist below to ensure you have all the paperwork we need to process your application promptly.
- Online application completed (including Parent/Guardian Declaration and signatures). A separate application will need to be completed for each child you are enrolling.
- Testimonial Form completed
- Birth Certificate
- Last two school reports
- Immunisation Health Statement (no more than two months old at the commencement of the enrolment – essential for all Kindy enrolments)
- Any Court Orders or students with disabilities reports (where applicable)
Contract of Enrolment
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate or Australian Passport for both parents (applies only to parents not born in Australia)
- Evidence of income tax status in Australia (ie. latest Tax Assessment)
- Passport and Visa
For any questions regarding the documents required for enrolment, please contact the Enrolments Officer.