With all the various forms to be completed and documents required, the enrolment process can sometimes seem overwhelming. Our aim is to make this process as uncomplicated for you as possible, so that we can focus on establishing a strong partnership with you and your children as they begin at Rehoboth. Use the checklist below to ensure you have all the paperwork we need to process your application promptly.
Parent/Guardian Application Form
Student Enrolment Form
Please complete a separate form for each student enrolling
- Student Enrolment Form completed correctly (including Parent/Guardian Declaration and two signatures)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of last two school reports
- Copy of Immunisation Health Statement (no more than two months old at the commencement of the enrolment – essential for all Kindy enrolments)
- Copies of any Court Orders or students with disabilities reports (where applicable)
Contract of Enrolment
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate or Australian Passport for both parents (applies only to parents not born in Australia)
- Evidence of Income Tax status in Australia (ie. latest Tax Assessment)
- Copy of Passport and Visa (please copy page with Date of Arrival stamp and photo, for both parents)
Alternatively, you can download a checklist below. For any questions regarding the documents required for enrolment, please contact the Enrolments Officer.